Our mission is to not only Grow Leaders of Worth, GLOW, but to honor those making a real difference in their lives and the lives around them.
The GLOW Together Gala is a creative black-tie fundraising dinner, where each recipients of the GLOW Together Award will be honored and the charity of organization of which they advocate for will be given $1000.00 in their name. One of the recipients will be selected to receive the GLOWING LEADER of the Year Award, will receive a Grand Prize donation for their cause.
If you are interested in becoming a SPONSOR for the GLOW Together Gala and Awards, please email us at email@example.com
GLOW Together Gala and Awards
GLOW TOGETHER AWARD NOMINATION DETAILS
Applicants may be nominated or can apply, and each recipient will be selected by the Nominations Review Board. All recipients must meet the following eligibility requirements.
ELIGIBILITY and REQUIREMENTS
- While we believe in inspiring and empowering all leaders, this year we are only honoring female leaders.
- Recipients must be an advocate/volunteer for a specific organization to be the beneficiary of the donation in the recipient's honor.
- The recipient's chosen/affiliated charity must qualify as an official 501(c)3 in good standing.
- The beneficiary organization may not be designed to specifically advance any one religion or political position.
- The recipient must accept their award in person and commit to attending the GLOW Together Gala on ...
- An organization can only be represented by one recipient. If multiple individuals are nominated on behalf of one organization, the Nominations Review Board will review both application however only one will be considered.
- All beneficiary organizations must submit to a full investigation. A third party investigation firm will screen and vet all finalist and their organizations in a formal review process which substantiates their work.
- While the recipient's cause may have a global impact, the organization but be founded in the United States and be a registered 501(c)3.
- The recipient must be a United States citizen and be at least 21 years of age.
- The recipient must be in good standing within the community.
GLOWING LEADER OF THE YEAR
At the GLOW Together Gala, each recipient will have the opportunity to share the incredible mission of their organization, their personal involvement and how everyone and can support their efforts. The attendees of the gala will then have tremendous honor and difficult choice of voting to award one of the recipients will be awarded the GLOWING LEADER of the Year Award. The recipients who receives this honor who will receive a GRAND PRIZE donation for their organization.
Involvement - what is the applicant's personal efforts to either volunteer, serve and/or fundraise for their organization? If the applicant is an employee, does the applicant's effort exceed the requirements of their position to help advance their cause?
Impact - what progress/success has applicant's efforts and their beneficiary organization made to promote awareness and/or improves their cause?
Leadership/Community - how is the applicant inspiring others and creating community involvement?
Investment - how will the funds be used to invest in the the organization and cause of the applicant?
Brand Ambassador - is the applicant aligned with the GLOW Together Foundation's mission and brand?