Our mission is to not only Grow Leaders of Worth, GLOW, but to INVEST in the growth of future leaders through our personal development scholarship.
Every year we will be awarding three incredible leaders with the SPARK CHANGE INITIATIVE Scholarship to be used for a class, workshop, course, or program that aids in their personal and/or professional development. For example, a coaching program, online certification, business workshop, summer camp, or mentorship program.
You can also visit our Support page featuring our incredible partners to learn more about their development programs. If you have any questions on whether the program you are interested in applies, please contact us at email@example.com
Spark Change Initiative Scholarship
SPARK CHANGE INITIATIVE SCHOLARSHIP DETAILS
We are accepting applications from March 1st, 2021 - April 30th, 2021, with the top three finalists to be announced on June 7th, 2021, and the People's Choice Award from the top three recipients (public voting June 7th - June 30th) to be announced July 9th, 2021.
For updates read our Impact Journal and follow us on social media.
The top three recipients will be selected by the Spark Change Initiative Scholarship Committee and Nominations Review Board, and must meet the following eligibility requirements.
- We believe in inspiring and empowering all leaders of all ages and genders.
- The program involved must be an approved and recognized organization... the scholarship will be paid directly to the organization.
- The organization or program involved may not be designed to specifically advance any one religion or political position.
- The recipients must commit to sharing their journey and appreciation for the experience made possible by the Spark Change Initiative Scholarship through videos, photos, and social media posts.
- The recipients must be and remain in good standing within the community.
- The recipient must agree to actively participate in the People's Choice Award and Fundraiser.
PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD AND FUNDRAISER
One of the recipients will receive additional funding through the PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD.
All of the recipients of the Spark Change Initiative Scholarship are required to actively participate in the People's Choice Award and Fundraiser... During the fundraiser, the public will vote by donating $1.00/vote for the recipient of their choice, and 50% of every dollar raised goes to the recipient with the highest votes and 50% goes to next year's scholarship fund. We believe the most impactful leaders inspire, empower and invest in other leaders, and this is an opportunity for each recipient to invest and support future leaders.
Growth - what personal growth will the applicant benefit from participating in the program of which the scholarship is being applied?
Commitment - what is the applicant's personal commitment to growing as a leader, to continuing that growth after completing the desired program, and to inspiring others to grow?
Impact - how will this scholarship impact the applicant's future personally and their community?
Leadership/Community - how is the applicant inspiring their community to get involved?
Brand Ambassador - is the applicant aligned with the GLOW Together Foundation's mission and brand?